Stone Circle (United Kingdom) - Myth (2010)

|
01 The Puzzle
02 Tempest
03 The Greatest Lie
04 A Missing Star
05 The Sky Has Spoken
06 Closed Eyes
07 Grief

"If there is one unsigned band that you want to check out this year you better make sure it is these guys, because before long Stone Circle will own you all….."

- 10/10 Dimstar Media

Due a request by the band members, I'm removing this nice release.
You can listen some songs and even request your copy of this release via MySpace.

Buy and Support: Stone Circle's MySpace Profile

4 Comments:

Stone Circle said...

Hi ¡Ins@ne!, I really appreciate the support of our band, but if you could kindly remove the links to download our album for free I would really appreciate it.

We are a small band doing this off our own backs, we have no label support. We put our heart, soul, time and money into creating this music and we don't make any money back from it so anything we can get back is vital for us to continue what we are doing. I am sure you can appreciate this.

Kind Regards

Rambo

~Stone Circle~

¡Ins@ne! said...

DONE!

By the way, it will be great if you can tell me where can we get this release and how much this cost.
I didn't find info about how to get it in your myspace.

Stone Circle said...

Thank you very much mate! I will link you to our Itunes!

Yeah we are going on tour AND trying to get the physical copys of the album sorted!

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/myth-album/id346750555

I think its £8 on Itunes (not sure how much that is in Dollers?!).

Rambo

~SC~

Stone Circle said...

Could you do me another favour mate? Can you email me at info@stonecirclemetal.co.uk the websites where the music is being held as well?

Many thanks