News!

|
Cheers!

Sorry my loyal visitors if I have been out of performance this last week, but I have several problems with my ISP. They simply suck!!! Never, NEVER sign with CLARO.
The weather is a pain in the ass, too.

Anyway, I'm back again and posting more releases.
I'm also reuploading some broken links and reuploading all the files to hotfile, too.
In a beginning, I thought HF would be a bad idea, but it seems you are really enjoying this server service. If you have soem suggestions, let me know, but please.. don't ask me about uploading to mediafire. The hosting can be good for downloaders, but for the uploaders sucks! Slow upload speed and you ahve a 50% to get corrupted files.

Have fun and keep buying these killer releases!

¡Ins@ne!/Khaoz+/Akhenaton

4 Comments:

Déhà said...

Megaupload is something good for me but depends for people... Or some russian stuff (ifolder / rghost) but i guess it depends for the world location.

¡Ins@ne! said...

I'm thinking in something more "universal".
Megauplaod is great, I have a premium, but is useful for people living in Spain, Protual and Latinamerica, but not good for other countries.

ifolder works awesome for me, always full speed bandwidth, but I'm sure a lot of people is limited.

I use to receive some complains about RS, but it seems no one have problems with HF.

Déhà said...

Well, RS is fucking all up. Download slots limits, time to wait, ...
And that's a pity that stuff like shareonall or rapidshared are going down...

HF is really good btw.

(and I'll give you some MerdaMundi demo link, exclusive shit for you btw. I've been through shit with the label, owning me 300€, so i'll release this one for free. And I'll let you the first link. You okay with this? sorry, can't find your email adress >_<)

¡Ins@ne! said...

You can email me at marketingfnk AT hotmail DOT com.

Sounds nice!