Marlichsi is now part of the ¡Ins@ne's! Vastland Team.

|
As loyal visitor, you probably now I am the only contributor in this metal blog and suddenly I don't have enought time to keep it updated day by day.

Well, give a welcome to Marlichsi, he's now part of the ¡Ins@ne!'s Vastland Team and will post a lot of brutal and underground stuff from his/her (I don't know...) collection and home country.

Marlichsi , thank you for this contribution and thanksk to all our daily visitors!

¡Ins@ne!/Khaoz+/Akhenaton

7 Comments:

Nanoko said...

Thanks for the help, can't wait to see what you have to offer.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, ¡Ins@ne!.

Thanks, guys.

I will do my best, followed by hate and pure evil!

Heathen said...

Welcome Marlichsi! \,,/

Anonymous said...

"...stuff from his"

Anonymous said...

Welcome (: .

folkstorm said...

welcome Marlichsi!! I think it will be hard for you to make this blog better...

Anonymous said...

Thansk, Folkstorm. I only will do my best.