Available Folder for Visitors and More News!!!

|
I'm collecting my complete uploads in a Rapidshare Folder... This is available for share with the visitors of this Metal Blog and for any Metalhead interested in Quality uploads. You can share this folder with your friends if you want... Thanx for support and the crazy amount of visits...

Folder: http://rapidshare.com/users/FQ10SW
Password: http://insanemetal.blogspot.com/

I would like to build a better place, so I'm going to start a website similar to this blog (Not a Community/Forum) in a Personal Server, where I will post my uploads. Blogger is Free and the free services won't be alive forever...

I have uploaded several Scene releases, but this doesn't mean I don't buy the orignal ones... I spend a lot of money in Limited Releases, Weird Stuffs and Amazing Albums, so please, remember to buy the original stuffs of the bands. There isn't dignity in a big database full of mp3 shit only.

The Metal Music isn't Fashion. It's a Lifestyle!!!

STAY BRUTAL!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Blog dude listen my radio station

http://www.aldeamix.com/ocio/lhdlbogg/

It will be on for the weekend

Long Live To The Metal!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are awesome man. Thanx for the possibility to pre-listen to some great music. I'm deffinitelly buy some of them... Good music, good place. Thanx again.

De Genere Turul!

Frost666Domain said...

Saludos man,
Bueana suerte con la iniciativa del sitio propio.
Gracias por el folder

Anonymous said...

So, how can I know what the heck i'm downloading, if the links name looks something like this "NN - SP"?

Anonymous said...

I have been downloading your files for about one month and I never said Thanks... I do now... You have amazing releases in general, I love he Black Metal ones, they use to be so good, and many of them are not easy to find in shops, at least in my area(Northern Spain). Now I saw the folder, but not all releases appear, do they?, just the latest ones... Anyway, thanks for the folder, thanks for the Blog, thanks for all your uploads, thanks for providing me of new and rare music, thanks for all, you are great!!!

P.S. Where are you from?

¡Ins@ne! said...

To Anonimous: I Added Notes to the Links in the Folder, Where you Can See the BandName, Albumtitle, etc...

To cierto gebirulo: Thanx for Support !!! I'm Going to Continue with the Black Metal Uploads Again, Hahhaha..
Cryfemal is one of My Favorite Black Metal Spanish Bands...

I'm from Nicaragua!!!

ENJOY OR DIE!!!

Anonymous said...

Hombre, pues si eres de Nicaragua, podremos hablar español entre nosotros! :)

¡Ins@ne! said...

Solo deja tu MSN/Yahoo-MSN si quieres y hablamos un rato... Jjajja, respondo en ingles, para que todos entiendan de que hablamos...
Gracias por las visitas y el apoyo!!!